Estrogen Dominance Booklet
Understand your condition
Assess your symptoms
Female Progesterone Deficiency Self Assessment
This test will help with the diagnosis and management of progesterone deficiency in women. It will assess your symptoms and provide you with a series of action steps to assist you in managing these.
Conditions & treatment options.
- Breast disorders (non-cancerous)
- Breast cancer
- Depression & anxiety attacks
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Early menopause
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Estrogen dominance
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Hot flashes
- Low libido in women
- Menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- Night sweats
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Post partum depression
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Turner's syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal dryness
Diagnosing Progesterone Deficiency and Estrogen Dominance
You can take our Progesterone Deficiency Self-Assessment Questionnaire to get an idea of any action steps that may be helpful for you in treating the symptoms of menopause.
Progesterone deficiency can affect your quality of life at all stages, not just in the lead up and onset of menopause.
There are many conditions associated with progesterone deficiency that can impact quality of life from a young age. These include:
- Irregular and heavy menstrual bleeding
- Breast disorders
- Pre menstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
These, and other conditions, are outlined in greater detail on the next page.
ProFeme® 10% Progesterone Cream is specifically designed for use in women with declined or lowered progesterone levels.