Progesterone for Women Booklet
Understand your condition
Assess your symptoms
Female Progesterone Deficiency Self Assessment
This test will help with the diagnosis and management of progesterone deficiency in women. It will assess your symptoms and provide you with a series of action steps to assist you in managing these.
Conditions & treatment options.
- Breast disorders (non-cancerous)
- Breast cancer
- Depression & anxiety attacks
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Early menopause
- Endometrial hyperplasia
- Estrogen dominance
- Fibrocystic breast disease
- Hot flashes
- Low libido in women
- Menorrhagia (heavy periods)
- Night sweats
- Oophorectomy (removal of the ovaries)
- Ovarian cysts
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Post partum depression
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Turner's syndrome
- Uterine fibroids
- Vaginal dryness
Additional Progesterone Resources and Support
Free Information Booklets
For more detailed information about progesterone and related conditions download our free information booklet.
For other free booklets in the series that may be of interest please visit our Information Booklets page.
Video Frequently Asked Questions FAQ's
View one of our application videos to see how easily ProFeme® Natural Progesterone Cream can be applied and used.
Other Web Links that you May Find Useful
The following links will take you to sites outside the Hormone Solutions website. We are not responsible for content posted on these sites and list them for you simply as a further resource for your information.
- Natural Progesterone Advisory Network
- Lawley Pharmaceuticals, Australia
- The Official Web Site of John R. Lee, M.D.
- Natural Progesterone - The world's best kept secret. By Jenny Birdsey.
- Natural Progesterone - More secrets revealed. By Jenny Birdsey.
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause. By John Lee, M.D. with Virginia Hopkins. Warner Books
- What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Breast Cancer. By John Lee M.D. with Virginia Hopkins. Warner Books
- Passage to Power. Leslie Kenton. Elbury Press. Random House
Information About Progesterone Cream
ProFeme® 10% Progesterone Cream is specifically designed for use in women with declined or lowered progesterone levels.